Catalyst Wake - Update 05
And so begins March! February was a super productive month overall.
This past week was all about finishing up the background for the final scene, which required detailed props, and setting up shots for the next week, and I was able to get that done!
Here's a look at one of the shots I worked on last week!
Everything I did this past week:
- Finished the background for the big scene
- Set up shots for the first day of drawing CGs
- Finished the leftover CGs I didn't draw last week
I also have finally put out the full Pageturner 3 OST on YouTube! Check it out below!
As you may have noticed, I'm trying to dust off my YouTube channel and give it more attention these days. It's a bit tough with all the other stuff I have to do, but it's very satisfying to publish a video. I think YouTube's improved a lot actually on the creator side of things — I remember that using it back in the day was a lot more clunky.
I also continued to work on improving various graphics and layouts on this website!
It turns out that this scene will require around 140 CGs. Instead of trying to crank out 20 a day to get it done in a week, I'll be doing a minimum of 14 a day. If I manage to make more than that in a day, then great! But I'm expecting this scene to take about ten days.
Until next time!