Catalyst Wake - Update 03
The past week was all about getting things ready for this week.
Here's what I did:
- Five backgrounds completed
- Five character models completed
- Implemented the sound effects for the first scene
- Composed a new main menu music track
- Added the splashscreen
- Redid the main menu sprite
- Added three bios
This prep was all about the next five scenes. After breaking them down, it looks like I'll have to make 97 CGs to complete them. That's more than double the first scene's — and what's worse is that many of them feature crowds of characters.
But my special technique really is so efficient that I'm not too daunted, despite the huge number of CGs and characters. What's really helping me out here is that I don't have to animate these. I'm just going to try to do as many a day as I can, and see how long that ends up taking.
Until next time,