Pageturner 3 - Week Twelve
The twelfth week of Pageturner 3's development is over.
Here's what I did:
- Modeled and rendered two backgrounds
Well, I was able to do a little more than just one background this week — I'm happy to say that now all of the backgrounds in Pageturner 3 have been modeled!
Setting a much smaller goal of "one background" helped — so I think for this week, I'm going to say all I'll do is add the backgrounds and sprites I need to the project, in order to implement the final scenes.
Progress is slow, but progress is being made. And I have a feeling the project is going to come together very quickly once I do my second "Intensive Week" — which I've moved to be the last week of September!
Until next time,