Pageturner 3 - Week Ten (Day 5)
The fifth day of the Tenth Week of Pageturner 3's development is done.
Here's what I did today:
- Wrote Scenes 14, 15, & 16.
Well, I decided I needed a few extra scenes to properly wrap things up. But I did wrap them up. I'm happy to say that Pageturner 3 has been completely written. But there's still a lot left to do to finish these scenes.
I need to laboriously copy and paste all the text into Scratch, code the conversations, create two new backgrounds, and I also decided that it needed some CGs. I also haven't gotten to that minigame yet. So, while I will try my best tomorrow and Sunday, I am not 100% confident I will meet my goals for this "Intensive" week by the end of August — but setting these daily goals almost certainly ensured more progress got done on this than would've gotten done otherwise.
I was mostly working on the Chinese translation of Methods these past five days, squeezing Pageturner 3 in at the end of the day. Now that the demo is out, there might be a little more time for me to spend on this — but I still have a lot of work to do on the full version, so we'll see!
Until next time,