The Canada Files - Devlog 10
Hello Canadians! It's time for the weekly Canada Files devlog again!
I haven't finished coding the other chapters yet, but I did finally finish all of the sprite expressions. It's nice to see those bars all the way up at 100%.
I'm also changing the way I'm tracking UI — that's why it's fallen down to 16% from last week. I've counted all the menus I think I'll need, so I can track it more accurately. Now I'm busy rendering backgrounds for Chapter 2 and starting to code Chapters 2, 3 and 4. Chapter 2's background needed some additional lighting work so I had to take some time to do that too.
I've created a mockup for an important bit of UI, which will help inform how I make the other UI elements I need.
That's all for this week! Next time I hope to be able to get the Steam store page approved and published!
Until next time!
I've moved previews and exclusive content to Patreon so that I'll have more to post there. However, I'll still keep posting here on this blog for major news and give summaries on progress, like this one!